It was just a plan B in case the MS deal wouldn't have gone through.
Now since it has in fact gone through, there is no point holding off,
hoping for a Nokia phone running Android OS.

On 9/17/13, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just wondering what is the point now to waite for Nokia to come on Android
> when MS has already acquired their phone division? I don't see any Nokia
> phones on any platform in the coming future. Please enlighten.
>
> Satguru
> ___,__.___
> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>
> Satguru Rathi.
> Mobile: +91-9871489945
> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
> satg...@saksham.org
> Skype: satgururathi
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/satguru.rathi.9

Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi 110024