Hi accessindians,

Although it may be a dis advantage for many or some of us to use a
touch screen phones, there are some advantages as well. For instance
there were many apps we couldn't use tdue to in accessibility of the
apps on the symbian with screen readers. But look at the number of
apps we can use on the IOS or on the android. Right from performing
the basic tasks, such as call managements, up to using GPS, playing
games etc. Playing games, which was not at all possible on a symbian
phone, except for those, who had Mobile spealk. So it's up to every
individual; How does he/she takes the use of touch screen. it may be
of fun for some of us, as they might feel, that using a touch screen
phone is a revolution for the blind folks. Or some may take this as
total disappointment, as they can not take full advantage of each and
every function of their phone, dispight  of paying so much money, like
a customer without disability pays. This is my thinking. Please do not
take it personal.
Thanks,
Bhavesh.

On 9/24/13, Salim qureshi <salim2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear Siddalingeshwar, what you have tried is not an android phone.
> android is totaly deffrent.
>
> On 9/24/13, Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi <ingalagisi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> according to me, it is very difficult to operate. Because I already
>> used 1 touch screen mobile, name of that handset is nokia500. It is my
>> brother's mobile. Yes after instaling screen reader, I spent important
>> time to operate properly. But when I keep my finger on the handset,
>> that time it anounce everything. So I unable to find menu option,
>> unable to type number and sms. So still I am using c5. Hoping good
>> keyPad mobile in future. I am not discouraging anybody from my reply
>> mail, but just Telling you all my experience.
>>
>> On 9/24/13, jignesh thakur <jigneshthaku...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Dear friends,
>>> I would like to discuss this important issue with you all in details.
>>> As nokia simbian are out of market now. We don’t have many choices.
>>> I tried my friend’s Samsung galaxy grand.
>>> I could do almost everything with the phone.
>>> But still I feel that touch screen phone is not as convenient for us
>>> as the phone with physical keyboard.
>>> I used the phone for few days. But I lost the charm of mobile due to
>>> hardships which I had to face.
>>> I can operate my c5 everywhere and in every condition.
>>> But I couldn’t operate Samsung galaxy grand with the same eas.
>>> Practically I faced difficulty in typing while traveling.
>>> To note down any number while talking on phone was almost impossible
>>> I couldn’t find how to deal with ivr while calling any service provider?
>>> I haven’t tried any advance applications. But you can imagine if basic
>>> things were so tough what to say about advanced usage?
>>> It is true that we can manage with touch screen, but to manage and to
>>> enjoy both things are different.
>>> What do you say?
>>> Please share your experience on this subject to help me and others.
>>> thanks.

>>> the

>> thanks and regards.
>>  Siddalingeshwar ingalagi.
>>  State karnataka. Country india.
>> My contact info: E-mail ID ingalagisi...@gmail.com
>> search me on facebook.
>> http://www.facebook.com/siddalingeshwar.ingalagi
>> join my facebook group! ShareEverything!
>> https://m.facebook.com/groups/201402363354521?refid=27
>> Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ingalagisiddu/
>> please note my skype ID: siddalingeshwar2
>> send your private message to siddalingeshwar.ingal...@facebook.com
>> Practice makes man perfect.
>> Attitude Is Everything
>> work is worship.
>> so be happy!! No Bp!!!
>> have a niceDay.

> if you can dream it,you can do it.  Dr. Salim qureshi.(CPT)consulting
> physio therapist, Mumbai India, mobiles primary
> no+919702559821,secondary no+919322742756 e-mails salim2...@gmail.com
> salim2...@outlook.com Facebook http://www.facebook.com/sq2104 twitter
> [...]

with best regards,
Bhavesh.
Message composed on Dell vostro1440, using jaws for windows screen reader.