From: Purushottam Lodhaniya
Sent:  26/09/2013, 12:21  am
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
        and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] chalanges for totally blind in using touch screen
phones.-discuss

many of us are afraid from touch screen because mobile is an important
part of our life. It is not just for calling or sms.
Today or tomorro we will have to switch to touch screen phones that is
true. But what about speed? I phones are good in terms of
accessibility as i have also heard. But they are costlier. And i have
always found the discussion of android confusing.
I can type on qwerty as good as sighted person. I can type on laptop
as well. But i do not think i will be able to use touch screen phone
with that much confidence. This is my fear.
Even at this time i am chatting on whats app while typing this mail. I
think thats why we are crying for nokia.
I may sound psyco but i strongly believe that the golden days of
mobile using are over in our case.