Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] request to give suggestion for Panasonic P51

sir
should I go for it or I've to search some other brand?

On 10/4/13, Kannan. C <kankal...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Nice specs and Battery.
  I love its battery.
  But, it might be priced around 18000 na?
  That's really unfortunate!

With care and regards,

Kannan ...

Skype: kankale63

On 10/3/2013 6:08 AM, anil kumar wrote:
hi
dear expert friends
as the subject line says please share your knowledge

Panasonic P51 Description

Panasonic P51 comes with a stylus and Quad core processor.
5 inch HD IPS Display
Resolution 720 x 1280 pixel
Screen Protection Asahi Dragon Trail Glass
8 MP Camera with Auto Focus
based on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Wi-Fi enabled, Bluetooth and USB enabled.
2500mAh Lithium Battery.
Storage 4GB Internal
RAM 1GB RAM
Expandable Memory Upto 32GB
Expansion slot microSD
Bluetooth, 4.0
Wi-Fi,802.11b/g/n
Audio jack 3.5 jack stereo
Network GSM Quad band (850/ 900/1800/1900),UMTS 900/2100 Dual SIM; HSPA+

veracity;

sent through this mailing list..

sent through this mailing list..