hi all,

1. gb mini bbluetooth keyboard of chinese make at about Rs. 1000
plus/minus is this what we are talking about?
2. aruni says it has the arrowkeys. so can we assume that it does have
the okay/cancell keys as well? worth checking?
3. does it work with IPhone?
4. anything on bluetooth earphone for IPhone?

shashi