i think if u cant get download link from your computer also then for
some strange thing your device has got unregistered signout from your
gmail account on your phone and sign back in this should solve it if
not then go to playstore dont open it but and click on app detailes
and uninstall updates also clear app cash of playstore

On 10/25/13, Dr Yusuf Vohra <dr.yusu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello friends,
> a strange problem occured in google play store of my samsung galaxy
> chat device since few days.
> the problem is, when I start download some thing, I every time see
> that download doesn't finish. first I press install button, then
> permission page opens, I press accept button or continue button, then
> I see that only it is written, cancel downloading button.
> then, nothing happens. it is not showing percentage also. in
> notification bar also it is not showing downloading or percentage of
> downloading even I checked the check box of show notifications in the
> settings of play store. my connection is also very good. no doubt
> about it.
> this happened 2 to 3 times. before one week, when I download updated
> talk back version, same thing happened and now also it happened while
> I am downloading appex launcher.
> so friends, please help me. what should be the problem? how should I
> solve this problem?
> and one more thing that I heard thatt in computer also we can use
> google play store. I saw play in google home page. I opened, but after
> searching app, like, appex launcher, I am not getting download link.
> so, how to download any apps from computer?
> friends, please reply my doubts and try to solve my problems.
> waiting for your soon reply.
> with warm regards,
>

> --
> Dr yusuf vohra,