hello, first of all, you must use google keyboard or the KII keyboard. secondly, you can enable the voice input feature under the keyboard settings and simply dictate to your phone. voice recognition is pretty decent if you set Indian english as your prefered language. It will require some practice to master the keyboard but once you get a hang of it, thigs would be much easier.
On 11-12-2013 10:01, Preeti Monga wrote:

From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sunil
Sangtani.
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 7:03 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Cc: mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Regarding reading on Android mobile.

Try aqua mail. It said to be quite accessible.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10-Dec-2013, at 1:37 pm, Vivek Doddamani <doddamanivi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Friends I am new to this group but very old in Accessindia group, I
purchased Samsung Galaxy I core 8262 with android f.12 jelly bin I
learnt all operations of this mobile but I cannot read E-mail with
help of Talks back, please anybody suggest me good e mail reader, I
have also installed OCR reader equaleyes but unable to to scan & read
any printed document please help me in this case.

g.in

sent through this mailing list..

g.in

sent through this mailing list..

Thanks and regards,
Aruni Sharma
Asst. Prof. JNPG College, Lucknow India.
Skype: aruni_sharma
Facebook: arunisharma
twitter: twitter.com/arunisharma