For Nokia phones, you need to first install "Nokia PC Suite" and then
have to setup the connection using "New Connection wizard". The
connection can also be established by using “Nokia PC Suite”, but I do
it by using “New Connection Wizard”.

"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments
& Black keys are sad moments.