Hi Friends,

Few days back, Harish had sent an update stating Fleksy is available
with Android as well. I had heard that, it is revolutionary for Ifone
users are using it effectively with screen readers.

I had installed the same on my Xolo A500S but realised that, it is not
working properly. One has to double tap the letter while typing in
stead of just lifting fingure as is the case with Google keyboard but
also I found that, while mooving the fingure on the screen, it does
not speak where my fingure is situated.

Request any help on the matter.

I also read on the Google Play that, its a tool where one does not
need to look at the screen while typing.
--
Rahul Kelapure
+91 9833349929