Dear Anjinailu I am using the same phone for the past 2 months and is
very good one If you face any problem contact me on phone 09868954833,
skype, vivekkavya, I will surely help you, I purchased blue color for
12200 in Delhi, I heard the price has come down, here in delhi samsung
galaxy core 8262 is available for less than 12000 you enquire in local
shops also, they themself will start talkback & give you,