Will it be a duel SIM phone?
Mittal

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Sunil
Sangtani.
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:48 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
deviceslike phones and Tabs set up on November 15 2012.
Subject: [Mobile.AI] BlackBerry Q20 with 3.5-inch touch screen,QWERTY
keyboard announced

good for those who prefer the qwerty phone over touch screen phones.
since it has blackberry10 OS,  should support the screenreader as wel.
the new blackberry screen reader is not very good though as it is
still in developing stages.
the news follows:
 BlackBerry has also announced the BlackBerry Q20, the company's
latest BlackBerry 10 smartphone with a QWERTY keyboard. It has
hardware keys for Menu, Back, Send and End and a Trackpad, similar to
the BlackBerry Q10. It has a 3.5-inch touch screen display, that is
the largest display ever on a QWERTY BlackBerry smartphone. Commenting
on the new phone John Chen, Executive Chairman and CEO at BlackBerry,
said Today, we're delighted to announce the new BlackBerry Q20
smartphone, which is designed to give you the distinct experience that
every BlackBerry QWERTY loyalist and high-productivity business
customer absolutely loves. With the BlackBerry Q20 smartphone, you'll
get the familiar hard buttons and trackpad that you want, along with
the best email service, the best keyboard experience and the best
battery life possible. The phone has all the BlackBerry 10 features
such as BlackBerry Hub, enterprise connectivity with BES10. It has a
large battery for superior battery life, says the company, We don't
have any other specifications or an image of the phone yet. The
BlackBerry Q20 smartphone would go on sale in the second half of 2014.
No word on pricing or launch date yet.

--
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were;
and I say "Why not? -George Bernard Shaw

director| Chandra International | Jaipur|
facebook.com/chandrainternational

g.in

sent through this mailing list..