dear members,

i am planning to buy a samsung galaxy tab. i would like to know which
version, if any, is more accessible? what aps to get at first to begin
working effectively with the device? and all other tips to help me
begin using the device.

i had been told by someone that the android screen reader doesn't work
well in all the menus. is it correct? what is to be done to remedy
this situation if it happens? moreover is it true that the screen
reader doesn't work well in all the menus? please allay my fears to
help me decide whether to really go for it or not.

looking forward to your kind interventions, Anirban Mukherjee, 09433305139