From your post I am assuming that you are using a samsung tab. In order to unlock you must swipe left to right with two fingers after you are asked to do so. for further info you can listen to many podcasts which are available on the net. try
www.BlindTechSupport.net
and
www.BlindGeekZone.net
On 3/22/2014 12:07 PM, kavita desai wrote:
Hello Friends,

can any of the list members help me how to navigate on Tab.

When I   touch the screen it says double tab & then swipe screen to a mark.

How to open applications, gallary contacts, how to send messages, how
to use internet  etc.

Please guide me how to navigate easily on Tab.

With thanks & Regards,

Kavita

Thanks and regards,
Aruni Sharma
Asst. Prof. JNPG College, Lucknow India.
Skype: aruni_sharma
Facebook: arunisharma
twitter: twitter.com/arunisharma