Try Mobikwik, it is quite pleasing as of now.
----- Original Message -----
From: "gufran ahmed" <gufran.ahmed2...@gmail.com>
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] information about mobile recharge app

hi friends, sorry for the late reply. i have tried with airtel money
earlier but no positive result was came out. the thing is that i was
able to cheque my account balance, able to locate option for load
cash. but unable to perform the recharge the mobile.
when ever i was swiping the fingures, the talkback keep saying "immage
futter button"
about paytm: it is quite accessible. but unable to locate paytm cash
(vertual wallet) option. by difault it takes me to credit card option.
i am about to try oxigen's app.
i will be back later with the review of the same.
with thanks and regards gufran.

On 5/8/14, g suresh <gsuresh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Friend sorry for my previous explonation.
>
> You need to take mobile sms banking also
> then user ID, MPIN will be provided by SBI.
> You can use that service by dialing *200# with that user ID And MPIN.
> Or you can recharge through sms also.
>
> Thanks and regards
> yours sureshgajula
> email ID: sureshgajula...@gmail.com