hello there thanks for your email,
actually apart from the nexus5, you can purchase Moto G.
price for this device is rs14000 16gb memory. this a duel simCard device.
1gb ram for this device 4.7 inch screen. 5mp camera.
contact me on social networks.

twitter
sagar5786
facebook
facebook.com/sagar5786
Skype
sagar5786
sincerely,
Sagar.

On 12 May 2014, at 2:30 pm, Rejin Jose k. <m2re...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> i've checked for nexus 5. its pricing is around 28 thousand.. any other
> option?
>

> Better if we could discuss on dedicated mobile accessibility list,
> yet, in short, nexus devices are stock devices, mean the hardware has
> been provided by LG presently and the pure android has been supplied
> by google directly with out any change. When ever next update is
> available, these are the devices to receive it first. The hardwares of
> nexus devices are much much better than Samsung, such as battery and
> over all built quality. More over nexus 5 uses 2gb ram with 2.3ghz
> fast processor, which u will not find in Samsung device in similar
> price range. If u have 25 thousands in hand, go for nexus or moto x, u
> will not regret it, provided u r going to try android.
>
> On 5/11/14, Rejin Jose k. <m2re...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> what  about xperia handsetss? i  heard that sony's hardware quality is
>> good. what is the advantage of nexus devices?
>>
>> On 5/11/14, Mohib Anwar Rafel <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hey don't go for iPhone 4s at this time, its 3 years old model. Invest
>>> your hardearned money on something which is recent one and will be
>>> stable for next 2 to 3 years. Certainly iPhone s5 is out of your
>>> budget range, otherwise I would have recommended u to go for iPhone.
>>> But I would advise u to go to Nexus 5 which is available for 24000
>>> rupees. Its the best handset out there in market with latest android,
>>> or consider to purchase moto x.

>>> --
>>> Mohib Anwar Rafel
>>> 2009 - 2011 M.Phil, International Legal Studies, JNU.
>>> 2011 - 2013 LL.M, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.