Hi,
1. for accessing your files easily, install a file manager such as
file commander or total commander.
Note: file commander is a very easy to use file manager.
2. for playing music, you should use music folder player free.
Though the buttens are unlabelled but you can easily label them right?
I am using both of them on daily bases.
HTH
Ajay

Ajay Minocha