Hi there
 welcome we'll be   looking forward to your postss.

contact me on social networks.
Twitter
sagar5786
Facebook
 facebook.com/sagar5786 Link
Skype
sagar5786
sincerely,
Sagar.
Sent from my iPhone

> On 19 May 2014, at 19:56, Payal Kapoor <paya...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey Mujtaba,
>
> Absolutely in the right zone on this planet. and, while your computer
> and all the ancillaries helped you to complete this message, mine
> refused to even acknowledge it as spam.. i would have missed it
> entirely if not for Ajay's response.
> apologies, but i think somewhere the interests were conflicted.. hope
> you find all you look for here!
>
>> On 5/19/14, P L VARMA <plvni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> welcome!

>>> wallas. Everyone wants one, can have one, feels really trendy owning one
>>> and
>>> loves to flaunt it when they get the opportunity. Earlier, people used to
>>> meet up and talk about how the price of Onions have gone up, it's getting
>>> harder to find a decent place to live on a budget, how the petrol price
>>> just
>>> shot up etc. Today all they talk about is snacks and funky stuff like
>>> Jellybean, Icecream, Kit kat and they have a frequent urge of asking
>>> what's
>>> app?
>>>

>>> Many leading mobile manufacturers are making phones for this Android OS,
>>> which according to the Russian intelligence, is owned by Google, the baap
>>>
>>> of
>>> Interwood. Samsung is the highest selling brand of phones. Even the
>>> chimps
>>> in the Amazon own a phone that was made by them, running on bananna
>>> network
>>> TM. Now, some sources call this the Modi wave, sorry the smart phone
>>> wave.
>>> Whatever said they are a big rage!
>>>

>>> Google Talk Back is an in built screen reader offered by the phones with
>>> this OS as an app.
>>>

>>> 3. One fruit making company, Apple, is exclusively selling their own
>>> brand
>>> of phones called the iPhone. And the iPhone comes with it's own OS called

>>> OS. These phones, I have heard, are the most accessible phones to be