Your question is not very clear to me Sweety, however, considering you
are using recent version of Android, I can say the following on the
matter.

The phone announces the caller anyway, but you may not hear it because
the ringtone volume is equal to that of the Talkback volume.
Therefore it is a good idea to keep the option of swiping to right to
recieve the call and left to regect the call.
one may swipe up for regecting the call with SMS.
Hope that helps.

Thanks and warm regards,

Rahul.

Rahul Kelapure