I am using xolo a500s IPS, would like to know how to connect to pc and  use as
modem, tried using USB tethering by downloading Tetherxp.inf by following all
the specified steps, but couldn't connect, also is there a pc suite for my
model? learneds may kindly advise,  Thanks and regards,  P. Subramani