Open Clean master, tap on app manager which is on the right bottom. mark applications which you want to back up, tap on back up button at the left bottom. after backing up, you can find in the Clean master folder on phone storage.

-----Original Message----- From: Yogesh J
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 4:53 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] doubt regardding playstore

yes jee! I have clean master how can I do? explain the process please!

On 5/31/14, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Use clean master or super backup.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 31 May 2014 09:26:14 "Sunil Sangtani." <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

there are some apps in playstore that lets you creat backup of installed
apps.

On 5/30/14, Yogesh J <romioyog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thank you bro!
> but is there any other alternative to get backup?
>
> On 5/30/14, Mujeeb Rahman <m4mujeebrah...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Play store only lets you to install the apps, not to back up.
>>
>> On 5/30/14, Yogesh J <romioyog...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> thank you sir! if I need one  software back up I don't want to
>>> install
>>> it in my mobile then what can I do?

>>> --
>>> your friend yogesh
>>> you can't study well with out
>>> techknology, today!
>>> you can't stand  steadily with out techknology, tomorrow
>>> so keep learning
>>>
>>> skype me
>>>  romio.yogesh,
>>> FB
>>> yogeshyogi
>>> twitter
>>> romioyogesh

>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>>> of
>>> the
>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>> veracity;

>> Best,
>>
>> Mujeeb
>> Sent from my iPad

>> of
>> the
>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> veracity;

> your friend yogesh
> you can't study well with out
> techknology, today!
> you can't stand  steadily with out techknology, tomorrow
> so keep learning
>
> skype me
>  romio.yogesh,
> FB
> yogeshyogi
> twitter
> romioyogesh

> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking > of
> the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
> veracity;

> mails

checkout my blog-
 http://www.techbuddyishere.blogspot.in

director| Chandra International | Jaipur|
facebook.com/chandrainternational

veracity;

sent through this mailing list..