Hi sir,
You can set the volumes from the sound settings.
If you want to adjust the talkback volume on the fly, lock the screen,
press power butten but don't unlock the screen by sliding or any other
method.
Now use volume keys to increase/ decrease the volume.
By this way, it will not mess up with your ringtone volume and just
increase/ decrease the media/ talkback volume.
HTH...
Ajay

On 6/4/14, Surya Prakash Sharma <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all, greetings of the day.
>
> With many many thanks for the previous responses, I am back with one
> more Android query. sometimes, when I press the volume button up or
> down, it says ringtone volume set to 60% or 70%. mostly, the same
> volume button increases or decreases media volume of the phone. my
> query is how to set media volume and ringtone volume at different
> levels?
> --
> S. P. Sharma
> Lecturer, Political Science