Thank you Bijoy. I am able to set the icons on my homescreen.
But increasing visibility time out in Bluetooth settings is not the
solution for this problem. The timeout refers to that after inactivity
for this time period, other Bluetooth device will not be able to
identify the mobile phone as Bluetooth enabled device.
I want that when ever I try to transfer any file from my PC to mobile
phone, the option to accept or to decline this file should reflect on
my screen directly with out going into notifications.