respected sir,
Yes my expression was deliberate.
I intentionally wrote that we shouldn’t cry.
But I wrote that (is it because of cracked application) was unintentional.
I may be immature but being a mature person you had to correct me with
proper word of advice in stead of complaining.
But unfortunately you didn’t do that and I had to respond you with
some what harsh language.