Hi.
http://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/pr?p[]=facets.type%255B%255D%3DAndroid%2BPhones&p[]=facets.features%255B%255D%3DQWERTY&p[]=sort%3Drelevance&sid=tyy%2C4io&q=mobiles&ref=87663a1b-d2bc-4441-a2b0-508035d63747
has all the mobiles running Android and have a physical keypad.
However, all of them have either Ice Cream Sandwich and earlier which
are not very usable.
That leaves only the option of Intex Aqua QWERTY and Crbon A-100 I think.

Best Regards
Bhavya Shah
E-mail Address :- bhavya.shah...@gmail.com
Skype -> bhavya.09