Hey friends I just had a look of SBI Freedom Plus, internet banking of
SBI app for android. Though login screen is pretty much accessible,
and the menues inside it are being spoken by our friend talkback. But
when I go to recharge mobile/topup section, it gives only aircel,
airtel and BSNL etc. where are other operators? Second its not
accessible as I didn't find any option to change the operator from
aircel to airtel.
Apart from it, I entered into banking section to transfer the fund
from one SBI account to another, though it shows the name of
benificiaries, yet there is no way to select a particular beneficiary
amongst them.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafel
Ph.D Candidate at Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi