E Speak is successfully working in same version in moto g here

From: "Surya Prakash Sharma" <spsharma.gc...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:00 AM
To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs." <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] expecting some help from androyed users!!!

Hi,
1. to receive the call put your finger at the centre of the screen and
swipe right, to disconnect tap around the same place.
2. after reaching the accessibility option in settings, double tap it
and then explore the relevant option to disconnect call using power
button. also swipe up with two fingers if required.
3. espeak is not working in Android 4.4.2, don't know about previous
versions. use lekha instead for hindi.