Hi sir.
No worries will talk on skype I can demonstrate it for you using Firefox it works very good and efficient without any issues.
My spype I'd is.
Sagar5786
You can send me a request and call me whenever you're free and I'll demonstrate.
Cheers.
I hope this helps if you need anything else feel free to contact .

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com