I totally agree with saleem, I am using endroid since november 2013
initially I faced lot of problem, now it is a part of my life, don't
think only of diling & receiving calls look the other advantages of
these phones. voice diler is also good option for diling calls, but
the only draw back of this aps is internet should be on.