Many thanks for the guidance. I shall try accordingly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Aaruni
Sharma
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 11:10 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Guidance needed.

First of all, granularity has to be selected  and goes backto default every
time you touch a new area on the screen.  in order to select different
levels of granularity, swipe up then right and explore the screen.
Sometimes you will directly find line/paragraph etc and at others you may
have to touch change granularity and then select the desired options.
As far as music player is concerned, you can go for music folder player.

On 3 September 2014 15:16, Suresh Kulkarni <kulkarni.sur...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

>    I have problem in granularity. I have selected granularity radio button
> in talkback settings. I am trying to swipe from left to right and then
> upward for local and vertical and then horizontal for global i. e. in (L)
> shape in messaging app. Somehow, I am not getting any crick sound to
> proceed
> futhere. I am using Moto G android v 4.4.4. Also, I want some supporting
> app
> for music player. Which app should I  install from Google play store?
>

>     Can anyone guide me in this issue?
>

> Thanks and regards.
>

> Suresh Kulkarni.
>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

http://accessindia.org.in/pipermail/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in/at
tachments/20140903/e9acdd06/attachment.html

g.in

veracity;

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow,
India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com