From: Mobile.accessindia [mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in]
On Behalf Of Asudani, Rajesh
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 10:37 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Typing in android

Thanks to a suggestion and prompt action by my wife, I have installed equal
eyes.
I find it good enough to do the basic tasks.
Any further guidance on its use?
Or are there even better aps to handle default android more efficiently?

With thanks and regards

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager
Market Intelligence Unit
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur

Tel.: 0712 2806358
(In youth you want things, and then in middle-age you want to want them.)