If u want to go for really nice pair of ear-phone which could control
outside noise, go for in-ear canalphone. U can listen music at lower
volume with more clarity with their noise cancelation capacity which
is not harmful to your ears.
u can find such pair  of nice ear-phone from any gadget store. However
online portal will be having more brands.
Here I can suggest u a nice brand, that is Sennheiser. Its pretty
expensive but u will never go wrong with it.

On 9/19/14, Raaju <bidh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, actually i don't like earphones,  i am using nokia bluetooth
> headphone 503, and it is working nice for me both on my phones and laptop.

Mohib Anwar Rafel
M.Phil 2011, LL.M 2013
Ph.D Candidate, at Jawaharlal Nehru University Delhi, India
Phone: 09211192333,
09268444400
Skype: mohibrafel