yes android l is going to be released some time in oct how ever if you
own a nexus phone you can flash the beta from google and try out
android l note you may not lose vorenty by flashing this beta cause
its from google themselves how ever i cannot confirm this do it at
your own risk

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto