Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 8:51 AM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phonesand Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Two Android Doubts

well, i  think it could not possible in app screen because apps
situates in alphabetical order.
Regards,

On 10/3/14, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for the info. But I want to move icons within Apps screen not in
Home screen. Even in Home screen, I can move icons to place of another icon,
At the same time, another icon comes to first icon. eg:  If I move VLC to
the place of Aqua Mail, After that, Aqua mail comes to VLC's place. Could
you explain more?

---
For latest software updates, job alerts, tech updates and more at
http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr