My Nokia N79 got permanently damaged last month. Though I am using
moto g since last 4 months, but I haven't gained full confidence to
make it as my primary device. I managed to get a nokia C5 and loving
it. The ease of dialing numbers on Symbian, writing messages, adding
multiple recipients to message, using it single handedly, using it
perfectly at crowded places, using it as quickly as a sighted user
could do and knowing the status of battery and signals are some of few
features those completely missing in android. I can not use my android
as faster as a sighted user can, while a Symbian phone I could operate
faster than a sighted user. I think it is true sence of accessibility.