Hello,
to access other labels you need to do the following:
1. after double tapping the Aqua mail icon long press the account name
when the app gets opened.
2. then select "options and folders", account options and check the
"show other folders" options .
3. the next time you open Aqua mail, you'll get one more options:
"other folders." click it to see other folders.
hTH

S. P. Sharma
Lecturer, Political Science
Govt. College Kaladera