Hi Aaruni,
I am using the ad free version of the app for last two months. this is
really great.the best feature of the app is that it automatically
detects the language and switches the relevant TTS to read aloud.
secondly, we can share web pages from firefox and articles from other
apps such as The Hindu newspaper app.
we can also navigate in a document with previous/next buttons. but,
these buttons moves us one sentence backward or forward. non-talkback
users can scroll the document and double tap on a particular place to
start reading aloud. but this jesture is not compitable with TB. I've
written to the developers in this respect. I expect the same on your
part.

S. P. Sharma
Lecturer, Political Science
Govt. College Kaladera