hi all.
i have just started using battery doctor as a battery for my android phone.
i have the following questions.
1. after launching battery doctor for the first time i click on
diagnos and after that i get all check boxes of the apps that i have
installed on my phone some are checked and some others unchecked. what
do thease check boxes mean and to get the max savings should all of
them be checked or unchecked or leave them at there defaults.
2. after my battery is full charged i get a notification sound trickel
faze to extend battery life what does this trickel faize do?
3. has any1 made a podcast on setup of battery doctor?

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.