hi Bhavya congo for setting up your phone now u need to go to the
playstore and install all app updates then go to settings then about
phone and system updates and check for and install all updates.
now regarding typing if u dubble tab on any edit field the google
keyboard will activate then just move your finger to the letter p then
just above p there is a voice input butten dubble tap on it and speak
what ever u want when u want it to stop typing just dont say anything
for 5seconds and u should hear cling then tap on send or next or which
ever butten is there in the app

On 10/19/14, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have been able to set up my phone finally!
> However, during the setup, there were two situations where I had to
> input text. Lets talk about the Google Account details inputting.
> I was terribly slow in entering my e-mail address and password, and
> after I finally did it, sadly, my account details were declared wrong.
> I was a bit irritated, so I just skipped it, thinking I would deal
> with it later.
> So now, I really need to do something about typing.
> I will practise, but alongside, I would like to explore for speech
> recognition apps.
> So, Google has Google Speech Recognition, can I use that for typing?
> If yes, then how?
> I would appreciate any assistance.
> Best Regards
> Bhavya Shah