no looks like you are not using original charger or there is a fault
in your charger thats why the enough voltage is not delivered to the
touch controler so your touch screen will not work properly try this
put talkback off then connect your phone to the charger and ask some
sighted people to use your phone when connected to the charger see if
they find any lag or unresponsiveness in the touch screen if they find
u need to change the charger urgently to avoid damage to your phone or
if u have a samsung or soni charger use it it will not harm your phone
but your phone may become a little hot as it has a high amperage

On 10/29/14, Mujeeb Rahman <m4mujeebrah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In my Micromax Canvas 2 Plus[4.2], whenever I plug in the charger,
> Talkback behaves unnaturally. In other words, I am not able to use the
> device with Talkback while charging. Will it be solved by doing /
> changing any settings? Or do I need to uninstall the Talkback? Please
> help me.
>

> --
> Best,
>
> Mujeeb
> "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
> Sent from my iPad

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto