Good u have decided to  experience android world. But u are going for
nexus 6 as starting point of this jurney! Have u gone through the
technical specification of nexus6? Its a high end device, mean a huge
device with screen size of 6 inches! It is being manufactured by
Motorola itself. Since u have cited iPhone being expensive that's why
u want to go for android, but mind it, nexus 6 will cost u more than
the iPhone 5s. The starting price of nexus is going to be more than
500 Euros, that will be more than 40,000 rupees. If u want to
experience android world not spending much, my advice for you will be
for moto g or moto x 2014 editions. Else u may consider Samsung latest
device such as galaxy 5s mini or Samsung note3.

On 11/4/14, Archana Bhatia <archana...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
> I am currently using Nokia C5 but thinking of entering in Android
> world. Let me know if anyone is using Nexus 6 phone as I am thinking
> of purchasing it.
> I phone seems to be very expensive so let me know which phone is most
> accessible in Android with Talk Back.
> Regards
> Archana

Mohib Anwar Rafay