adding to this, some newer phones from Samsung are also on the way
those  would have LTE  capability as wel.  furthermore, the design and
specx are also good. the phones are said to be in mid range segment.
so wait for few days before you make a buy.

On 11/4/14, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> nexus 6 is just come now so no1 will be using it right now what is
> your budget i would suggest that if you have never used a touch screen
> phone go for a cheep android phone and learn it i would suggest spice
> dream uno it comes for around 7000 but its the best phone good
> performence good battery and 100%accessable it uses the same stock
> android like nexus and now there are lots of system updates coming for
> it its moving towords android 5 will get it by dayafter
>
> On 11/4/14, Archana Bhatia <archana...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Friends,
>>
>> I am currently using Nokia C5 but thinking of entering in Android
>> world. Let me know if anyone is using Nexus 6 phone as I am thinking
>> of purchasing it.
>> I phone seems to be very expensive so let me know which phone is most
>> accessible in Android with Talk Back.
>> Regards
>> Archana

>> the

>> mails
>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

> --
> search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
> austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
> follow me on twitter.
> austinmpinto
> contact me on skype.
> austin.pinto3

“A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
useful than a life spent doing nothing.”

~George Bernard Shaw
Director| Chandra International | Jaipur|
visit on web at:
www.chandrainternational.in