Hi,
But be informed, that people (including me) are suggesting an
inexpensive phone to start with so that you get a hang of touch screen
and Android.
Once you get comfortable, get the Necsus 6 or any high end device of
your choice, preferably running touchwiz or stock Android (for optimum
accessibility).
Go for any Android phone to begin with, because now that I think of
it, there is a great different in price of Android One vs Moto G
second gen, while not much difference in performance.
I had picked up the Moto G second gen, but don't regret the choice
either, its a nice phone, currently I can call myself a pretty basic
user, and it serves me very well.