From: Mobile.accessindia
[mailto:mobile.accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Austin
Pinto
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 4:44 PM
To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones
and Tabs.
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Nexus 6 mobile phone

* I have never shopped through FlipKart so will it be wise to go for
buying through website, is it safe?
1. yes flipkart is the safest website how ever u may want to take
sighted help to shop for the first time so that u learn shopping via
flipkart.
* If Android L isdown the line , should I wait for another 10 days
till it gets launch or it doesn't make a difference if I buy it now
and later update to Android L.
it wont make any difference spice dream uno or moto g will not be
coming with android out of the box so even if u purchase it now or
later makes no difference u will have to update it by your self
*  Should I wait for LtE facility? In that case I need to wait for few
months which is the only concern which I have.
i dont know if spice dream uno supports lte cause i dont use mobile
internet much im always on wifi and if i know im going to some plase
whare i wont get wifi i will use 2g or 3g so lte is not big of a
problem for me even if it doesnt support its ok.

On 11/6/14, sunilsangtan...@gmail.com <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Spyce dream nuno will also get update.
> Google keyboard is default with both of phone and its free.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Nov 6, 2014, at 3:40 PM, Archana Bhatia <archana...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Few points:
>> * Moto g will get  next upgrade of Android L by Dec as free, what
>> about spice dream uno, will spice also get the next update free?
>> * Stock android, we get the option of google keyboard which is 100%
>> accessible, does it mean it is build in phone or I need to buy
>> external google keyboard to use?
>> Sorry for asking such beginner questions.
>> Regards
>> Archana

g.in

g.in

g.in

>>> Search for previous postings at:

g.in

>>> Disclaimer:
>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>>> of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>>> veracity;

>>> Search for previous postings at:

g.in

>>> Disclaimer:
>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

>> --
>> search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
>> austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
>> follow me on twitter.
>> austinmpinto
>> contact me on skype.