I am using shake call in my xolo q 700 phone
----- Original Message ----- From: "Satguru Rathi" <tarannumra...@gmail.com> To: "Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobilephonesand Tabs. " <mobile.accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Mobile.AI] Answering Incoming Calls

Hi,

1. For Android One users and for those who use nearly Stock Android on phones like MotoG etc., touch the screen slightly above the home button while there is an incoming call and the Talkback would anounce "Slide Right for Answer". Here, don't lift your finger and just slide your finger towards the right and the call should be answered. It is similar like unlocking the screen. Please note, in Android One phones specifically, there is no option to answer call by pressing "Home" button like in JB 4.2 phones. However, you can surely set power button to end the call in Settings>Accessibility. 2. If you still find this tricky, you might like to use some auto call answer app which would answer your call the moment you bring the phone close to your ear. Speakerphone Eich is one such app which has this feature. This would also be helpful to automatically turn on the speaker when phone is away from your face so that functions like IVR can be used easily. However, this app doesn't work well with my Micromax Android One phone though it worked very well with my previous phone Lava Iris 405+ having JB4.2. An update might have fixed the bug which I didn't check recently.

With best regards,
Satguru
"Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But sooner
or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."

Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +91-9871489945
Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in