hello,
i would like to know the best app to play the music files for my phone
moto x 2nd gen. currently i am using google music which works fine but
i am unable to select and play the  multiple music files stored in one
folder. so how does one select more than one file and then play the
sellection sequence wise? are there any other such app to perform this
operation? i have also tried folder music player but couldn't figure
out the method for it.

also couldn't locate the volume option inside the app. i do know that
volume option can be used with the help of the heardware button
located right side of my phone but would like to know whether this
does exist inside  any app features.

looking forward for your feedback.

--
Regards,