Hi,
very few apps can be moved to SD card in MOTO E running on android
4.4.4.  to know which apps can be moved, go to settings, apps and then
swipe left with two fingers to go to SD card page. apps listed on this
page can be moved to SD card. to get this job done, double tap an app
to open app info and then double tap on move to SD card button which
can be found on the bottom left part of the screen. after a few
seconds the button will change into move to phone button.
hope that helps.

On 11/14/14, Sinoj <sinoj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you sir. I checked in CleanMaster in my phone and found root permision
> is required to move Apps. Is it same in 4.4 Kitkat?
>

> ---
> For latest software updates, job alerts, tech updates and more at
> http://talkingnet.blogspot.com
> Facebook: http://facebook.com/sinoj.vr

S. P. Sharma
Lecturer, Political Science