On 11/20/14, Mujtaba Merchant <mujta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys;
>
> Sorry, have not been following this thread seriously, but would like
> to understand a few things...
>
> Can we actually share 1 iPhone app. between users? If so how? If this
> is actually possible we should surely do it and invest in the KNFB
> reader app. it's totally worth it. 6K is a bit too much burden for an
> individual but if we all break the amount between us we can easily get
> it.
>
> I am in for the financial support of INR 1,000 but this can only
> happen next month i.e. Dec 2014. Some unexpected expenses happened
> this month, kindly excuse. Tell me how and who will take the
> responsibility of the purchase and I will online transfer the amount
> to the concerned, once everything is clear.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Mujtaba Merchant
> Bangalore, India
>
> On 11/20/14, Satguru Rathi <tarannumra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I too, am interested and would be happy to be contacted on +919871489945.
>> Else, drop me an email marking your prefered time to speak and I shall
>> contact you people. So far, it looks we are three here.
>>
>> With best regards,
>> Satguru
>> ___,__.___
>> "Life's battle do not always go, to the stronger or faster man. But
>> sooner
>> or later the one who wins, is the one who thinks he can."
>>
>> Satguru Rathi
>> Mobile: +91-9871489945
>> Email: satgurura...@yahoo.co.in
>> Skype: satgururathi

Skype: k.jagadeshwari78

It's really good to see that many are on the same track. any one of
you please  make a list so that a group can be formed containing 6
members into as many groups as possible and anyone in each group who
can handle  credit card can take an initiative to help others in their
respective group, thanks.