Just double tap and long press on seek bars and move your finger right
or left in order to increase or decrease the volume. I remember, when
I raised this issue for my jb 4.2 on the list, some other tips were
also mentioned to do the same. Since this was working in my case, not
even remember those methods. So, leave it to others for further
discussions.