Well, the Motorola Moto series phones come with a version of Android
that is almost stok android, and as such, most of the native apps are
mostly accessible. So you shouldn't have to install too many 3rd party
apps to make your Moto G accessible. To get the best out of it is a
different matter though, and that depends on your requirements.
For accessing the web you can use Firefox that is the most accessible
browser. The updated gmail app is good, but a very good email client
is Blue Mail and they have given serious priority to accessibility.
The facebook android app is mostly accessible. For Whats app, you can
label most of the unlabeled buttons, and it will be  basically
functional with that. If you want to read word and pdf files on the
phone, try @Voice Aloud. Try Google Keep or Note Everything as note
takers. All these apps are available on the Playstore. Just doubletap
playstore icon on the homesscreen and then activate search and search
for the app you want and explore the screen. In due course you will
find apps according to your specific requirements. and there is always
this list, as well as the Eyes-Free mailing list and many other
resources that will be of help.
Best,

On 11/30/14, kapil <kapil0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have booked motto G second gen. it is coming soon in my hands. Now, would
> like to know from a beginner's point of view, which are the important and
> useful third party apps which I should install to make most of it, or say,
> to make it more accessible. For music, messaging, calling, e-mailing, web
> navigation, downloading from YouTube, any accessible client for FB and
> twitter, any accessible version of whets app, (if any) file manager, GPS
> navigation, mobile cleaner, etc. there can be more. Please suggest and
> provide links for download if possible. I welcome all the important tips to
> begin with.
>
> with regard
> Kapil lecturer political science
> mobile: 9013386781.
> Skype: kapil0912.
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Mahesh S. Panicker
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science,
Lady Shri Ram College, Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi 110024