Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:49 PM
To: Accessindia
Subject: [Mobile.AI] Want suggestions for accessible mobile phone.

Friends and respecteds, as the subject line suggests, i want to purchase accessible phone with enroid operating system in the budget of 10000. I am an addicted of mails, net serfing, fb and whatsApp. I developed a habbit of reading e books a lot when i am free and during travelings on my phone. So kindly suggest me a good phone which meet with my requirements as symbian phones were doing.
--
Regards,
Aziz Minat.